NeuMerlin is a part of NMG, an Asia Pacific-based advertising and marketing communications service company. Our subsidiary companies provide branding, strategic planning, media planning, creative, advertising design, TV commercial, in-store communication, direct and promotional marketing, and digital and interactive communication services to clients throughout the Asia Pacific region in various industries.
- Work as part of media team to achieve biddable media KPI that is allocated from assigned marketing campaign
- Optimize biddable media (i.e Facebook / Google / Other Display Network) to achieve each channel’s KPI.
- Provide recommendation for necessary reallocations to achieve overall KPI of overall biddable media allocated budget.
- Analyze and report media performance of assigned biddable media campaign
- Be enjoyed working with strategy, creative and programmer folks
- Be growing with the company
- Any Degree in any field - as long as you are up for it!
- Preferably held Google Certificates (i.e. Adwords Certificate)
- Experiences in optimizing biddable media campaigns that drive conversion i.e. lead generation campaigns. (and of course with normal awareness and engagement campaign)
- Passion to keep experimenting for a better outcome
- Interest in Brand and Marketing Communication, Advertising and Design
- Expectation to work in a very dynamic environment with highly agile and open-minded organization
- Present proposals plan with convincing media strategy, cost and expected result to clients
- Execute & monitor campaign performance to ensure effectiveness as committed
- High responsibility and reliability with attention to detail
- Social security
- Group insurance (AIA)
- OPD coverage (up to 1000 baht/visit)
- Travel allowance
- Quarterly group dining
- Group sports sponsorship
- Zero-Late-Bonus (Get off work early at 3 pm two Fridays a month)
- Work from home 2 days a week
- Company’s trip